Definition of Lazio
Note: Latium was an ancient country inhabited by Latins and is a variant name of the present-day Italian region of Lazio whose boundaries correspond with it.
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game