Kach·e·mak Bay | \ ¦kachəˌmak¦bā\
Definition of Kachemak Bay
: of or relating to a Pacific Eskimo and Aleutian culture of about a.d. 100–1700 characterized by sealing and by the development of southwest Alaskan types of artifacts and the introduction of foreign traits
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?