In·do-Dravidian | \ ¦in(ˌ)dō+\
Definition of Indo-Dravidian
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of, relating to, or characteristic of Indo-Dravidians
Definition of Indo-Dravidian (Entry 2 of 2)
: a member of a composite people resulting from intermixture between the native Dravidians of India and the Aryan invaders but having some elements of the Munda-speaking racial group
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game