I have itidiom
Definition of I have it
—used to say that one suddenly remembers, understands, or has found something —usually I've got it Now, what was his name? Tony? Tom? No, I've got it! Tim. His name was Tim.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- The Exceptions Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game