I don't know about you/him/her/themidiom
Definition of I don't know about you/him/her/them
—used say that one is uncertain whether someone thinks or feels differently about something I don't know about you, but I'm leaving.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game