I don't mind if I doidiom
Definition of I don't mind if I do
—used as a polite way of accepting something "Would you like another cup of coffee?" "Thank you: I don't mind if I do."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game