Hu·on pine | \ ˈhyüən-\
Definition of Huon pine
: a large Tasmanian timber tree (Dacrydium franklinii) with light yellow aromatic wavy-grained wood used for carving and shipbuilding
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game