Definition of Developmental Pueblo
: of, relating to, or constituting the early Pueblo stages of the 8th to 11th centuries a.d. during which the architecture was developing toward the complexity of the Great Pueblo period
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game