Definition of Deinodon
Note: Since the sole remaining species (D. horridus) of the genus is known only from fossilized teeth later considered identical to those of a dinosaur of the genus Gorgosaurus (G. libratus), the genus Deinodon is now considered a genus of doubtful taxonomic standing or is sometimes considered a synonym of Gorgosaurus.
Keep scrolling for more
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game