Cromwellbiographical name (1)
Definition of Cromwell
(Entry 1 of 3)
Oliver 1599–1658 English general and statesman; lord protector of England (1653–58)
Cromwellbiographical name (2)
Definition of Cromwell (Entry 2 of 3)
Cromwellbiographical name (3)
Definition of Cromwell (Entry 3 of 3)
Thomas 1485?–1540 Earl of Essex English statesman
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?