Court of Criminal Appeal
Definition of Court of Criminal Appeal
: an appellate court usually exercising final jurisdiction over criminal cases in England and Wales and from which appeal may be taken only to the House of Lords
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game