Cla·re·tian | \ kləˈrēshən, kla(a)ˈr-\
Definition of Claretian
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of or relating to the Claretians
Definition of Claretian (Entry 2 of 2)
: a member of the Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary founded in Vich, Spain, in 1849
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?