Cid·a·roi·da | \ ˌsidəˈrȯidə\
Definition of Cidaroida
: the oldest surviving order of sea urchins containing the most primitive of living forms, all lacking peristomial gills and sphaeridia but having an apically located anus — see cidaridae
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game