Cas·til·loa | \ ˌkastəˈlōə, kaˈstiləwə \
Definition of Castilloa
: a genus of tropical American trees (family Moraceae) of which some yield caucho and all are characterized by the development of long slender deciduous twigs which bear large showy usually densely hairy leaves
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game