Cas·til·loa | \ ˌkastəˈlōə, kaˈstiləwə\
Definition of Castilloa
: a genus of tropical American trees (family Moraceae) of which some yield caucho and all are characterized by the development of long slender deciduous twigs which bear large showy usually densely hairy leaves
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game