Ca·lim·er·is | \ kəˈlimərə̇s\
Definition of Calimeris
: a small genus of Asian herbs (family Compositae) resembling the genus Aster but differing in having the bracts of the involucre scarious-margined
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?