Ca·lim·er·is | \ kəˈlimərə̇s\
Definition of Calimeris
: a small genus of Asian herbs (family Compositae) resembling the genus Aster but differing in having the bracts of the involucre scarious-margined
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?