Bothabiographical name (1)
Definition of Botha
(Entry 1 of 2)
Louis 1862–1919 Boer general; 1st prime minister of Transvaal (1907) and of Union of South Africa (1910–19)
Bothabiographical name (2)
Definition of Botha (Entry 2 of 2)
Pieter Willem 1916–2006 P.W. Botha prime minister of Republic of South Africa (1978–84); president (1984–89)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?