Definition of Beatlesque
: of, relating to, or suggestive of the musical style or technique of the Beatles For all the aural excitement provided by … the Beatlesque balladry of “Black Hole Sun,” the album's real thrills have more to do with emotional content than stylistic flourishes.— J. D. Considine, Rolling Stone, 10 Mar. 1994 Striking out on his own in 1994, he released five albums of gorgeous, introspective Beatlesesque pop …— Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-Times, 3 June 2007
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game