Am·mo·ni·an | \ əˈmōnēən, -nyən\
Definition of Ammonian
: of or relating to Ammonius of Alexandria, reputed author of a harmony of the Gospels and a work on the agreement of the teachings of Moses and Jesus
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game