plural Abor or Abors
Definition of Abor
1 : a people inhabiting the Brahmaputra river region about 100 miles north of the town of Dibrugarh in northern Assam
2 : a member of the Abor people
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game