Definition of ALDF
Animal Legal Defense Fund The victory would not be complete until the court ruled on the merits and agreed with his claim, and that of the ALDF, that the regulations concerning the psychological well-being of primates were unlawful.— Jordan Curnutt, Animals and the Law, 2001
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game