Definition of et
(Entry 1 of 6)
dialectal past tense and past participle of eat
Definition of Et (Entry 2 of 6)
Definition of ET (Entry 3 of 6)
Definition of ET (Entry 4 of 6)
-etnoun suffix (1)
Definition of -et (Entry 5 of 6)
Definition of -et (Entry 6 of 6)
Keep scrolling for more
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game