Definition of Eswatini
Note: Swaziland, formerly a British protectorate, became an independent kingdom in 1968 and was renamed Eswatini by King Mswati III in 2018. The name is sometimes written as eSwatini, but the officially recognized form is Eswatini.
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?