Examples of BREATHTAKING
- The train raced past with breathtaking speed.
- They gave a breathtaking performance.
- The view of the mountains was breathtaking.
- a scene of breathtaking beauty
- The scope of the error is breathtaking.
First Known Use of BREATHTAKING
Related to BREATHTAKING
- exciting, charged, electric, electrifying, exhilarating, exhilarative, galvanic, galvanizing, hair-raising, heart-stopping, inspiring, intoxicating, kicky, mind-bending, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, rip-roaring, rousing, stimulating, stirring, thrilling
Rhymes with BREATHTAKING
Learn More About BREATHTAKING
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up breathtaking? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).