plural of whish
Synonyms of whishes
(Entry 1 of 2)
present tense third-person singular of whish
Synonyms of whishes (Entry 2 of 2)
1 to fly, turn, or move rapidly with a fluttering or vibratory sound
- seemingly out of nowhere, a baseball whished past my head
Synonyms for whishes
Words Related to whishes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game