past tense of wade (in or into)
Synonyms & Antonyms of waded (in or into)
See the Dictionary Definition
to start work on energetically
- waded deep into the repair project and didn't come out of it until four hours later
- enthusiastically waded into his science fair project
Synonyms for waded (in or into)
Words Related to waded (in or into)
Phrases Synonymous with waded (in or into)
Near Antonyms for waded (in or into)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game