plural of undercover
Synonyms of undercovers
a person who tries secretly to obtain information for one country in the territory of another usually unfriendly country
- within the city was a well-organized fifth column, and these undercovers would make themselves known as soon as the invading forces breached the city limits
Synonyms for undercovers
Words Related to undercovers
Phrases Synonymous with undercovers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors