plural of tunnel
Synonyms of tunnels
See the Dictionary Definition
a passage that goes under the ground, through a hill, etc.
- The train goes through a tunnel in the mountain.
- The moles dug tunnels in the yard.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for tunnels
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Original Meanings Quiz Take the quiz
- July 2020 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game