present tense third-person singular of treat (of)
Synonyms & Antonyms of treats (of)
See the Dictionary Definition
to have (something) as a subject matter
- his paper treats of the ethical dilemmas that doctors face every day in the emergency rooms of urban hospitals
Synonyms for treats (of)
Words Related to treats (of)
Phrases Synonymous with treats (of)
Near Antonyms for treats (of)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game