past tense of transact
Synonyms of transacted
See the Dictionary Definition
to do (business) with another person, company, etc.
- We had some important business to transact with our distributors.
- transact a real estate deal
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for transacted
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game