present participle of touch (on or upon)
Synonyms & Antonyms of touching (on or upon)
See the Dictionary Definition
to make reference to or speak about briefly but specifically
- I do want to briefly touch upon the medieval view of the world before talking about Gothic architecture
Synonyms for touching (on or upon)
Words Related to touching (on or upon)
Near Antonyms for touching (on or upon)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game