variants: or thraldom
Synonyms & Antonyms of thralldom
the state of being an enslaved person
- having known only thralldom, the people rejoiced in their newfound freedom
Synonyms for thralldom
Words Related to thralldom
Near Antonyms for thralldom
Antonyms for thralldom
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game