plural of teenager
Synonyms & Antonyms of teenagers
someone who is between 13 and 19 years old
- Their daughter is a teenager.
- The show is very popular among teenagers.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for teenagers
- [chiefly Scottish],
- (or bambini),
- [Southern & Midland],
- (also sprat),
- (also kindergarteners),
- rug rats
- (or newborns),
- (also tikes),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for teenagers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game