present participle of team (up)
Synonyms of teaming (up)
to participate or assist in a joint effort to accomplish an end
- the television broadcast networks will be teaming up for joint coverage of the event
Synonyms for teaming (up)
Words Related to teaming (up)
Phrases Synonymous with teaming (up)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors