plural of tapestry
Synonyms of tapestries
See the Dictionary Definition
something made up of many different things, people, etc.
- In spring and early summer, the garden was a vivid tapestry of colors.
- All of our experiences, both good and bad, form part of the rich tapestry of our lives.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for tapestries
- alphabet soups,
- crazy quilts,
- grab bags,
- mixed bags,
- olla podridas
- (also ollas podridas),
- patchwork quilts,
- dog's breakfasts
- [chiefly British],
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game