Synonyms of tamper (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to handle thoughtlessly, ignorantly, or mischievously
- someone has tampered with my computer files
Synonyms for tamper (with)
Words Related to tamper (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors