plural of symphony orchestra
Synonyms of symphony orchestras
a usually large group of musicians playing together
- plays oboe in the local symphony orchestra
Synonyms for symphony orchestras
Words Related to symphony orchestras
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors