present tense third-person singular of sweat out
Synonyms & Antonyms of sweats out
See the Dictionary Definition
to put up with (something painful or difficult)
- I can sweat out one more year of this job—before I totally flip out
Synonyms for sweats out
Words Related to sweats out
Phrases Synonymous with sweats out
Near Antonyms for sweats out
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game