plural of suspenser
Synonyms & Antonyms of suspensers
something (as a close contest) that induces much suspense as to its outcome
- Alfred Hitchcock was the acknowledged master of the cinematic suspenser that craftily manipulates its audience
Synonyms for suspensers
Words Related to suspensers
Near Antonyms for suspensers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors