present participle of surcharge
Synonyms & Antonyms of surcharging
See the Dictionary Definition
to charge (someone) too much for goods or services
- contends that with the present tax structure, the state's lower-income residents are being surcharged and the wealthiest residents are getting off too lightly
Synonyms for surcharging
Words Related to surcharging
Antonyms for surcharging
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game