plural of superpatriot
Synonyms & Antonyms of superpatriots
one who shows excessive favoritism towards his or her country
- too much of a superpatriot to acknowledge the achievements of athletes from other nations
Synonyms for superpatriots
Words Related to superpatriots
Near Antonyms for superpatriots
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game