past tense of sum (to or into)
Synonyms of summed (to or into)
See the Dictionary Definition
to have a total of
- a lifetime of charitable contributions that sum into the millions
Synonyms for summed (to or into)
Words Related to summed (to or into)
Phrases Synonymous with summed (to or into)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game