plural of stylist
Synonyms of stylists
See the Dictionary Definition
a person who cuts and arranges hair
- although she usually dresses her own hair, the bride-to-be decided to go to a professional stylist before the big day
Synonyms for stylists
Words Related to stylists
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors