variants: or stadia
plural of stadium
Synonyms of stadiums
See the Dictionary Definition
a large usually roofless building for sporting events with tiers of seats for spectators
- the football game will be held at the new stadium, which seats 100,000 people
Synonyms for stadiums
Words Related to stadiums
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors