present tense third-person singular of splay
Synonyms & Antonyms of splays
See the Dictionary Definition
to cause to move outward and apart
- He sat with his legs splayed apart.
- She splayed her fingers to show off her manicure.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for splays
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for splays
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game