plural of spiritist
Synonyms of spiritists
See the Dictionary Definition
a person who claims to speak with or for the spirits of the dead
- a 19th-century spiritist whose claims of communicating with spirits through rapping sounds were eventually debunked
Synonyms for spiritists
Words Related to spiritists
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors