present tense third-person singular of spearhead
Synonyms & Antonyms of spearheads
See the Dictionary Definition
to serve as leader of
- unofficially at least, Martin Luther King spearheaded the civil rights movement
Synonyms for spearheads
Words Related to spearheads
Near Antonyms for spearheads
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game