Synonyms of snitcher
See the Dictionary Definition
a person who provides information about another's wrongdoing
- the prison inmate swore that he'd get revenge if he ever found out who the snitcher was
Synonyms for snitcher
Words Related to snitcher
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors