present participle of snail
Synonyms & Antonyms of snailing
See the Dictionary Definition
to move slowly
- the highway construction work created a bottleneck that had cars snailing for the next five miles
Synonyms for snailing
Words Related to snailing
Near Antonyms for snailing
Antonyms for snailing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game