plural of skinflint
Synonyms & Antonyms of skinflints
a mean grasping person who is usually stingy with money
- the team's owner is a skinflint whose penny-pinching ways keep the team from acquiring any real talent
Synonyms for skinflints
Words Related to skinflints
Near Antonyms for skinflints
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors