present tense third-person singular of skimp (on)
Synonyms & Antonyms of skimps (on)
See the Dictionary Definition
to use or give out in stingy amounts
- I'd like a baked potato, and don't skimp on the sour cream
Synonyms for skimps (on)
Words Related to skimps (on)
Near Antonyms for skimps (on)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game